Patika is a leading tech startup based in Turkey and the U.S. with a mission of moving talented people from education straight to jobs. We are looking for a Finance and Administrative Specialist who is searching for the best opportunity to "make a dent" in the tech world using her/his previous experiences.
Our new teammate will play an active role in end-to-end financial management, cash flow management, business plan, budget and planning, financial analysis and reporting, internal control and tax planning processes depending on her/his performance and competencies. If you are excited about joining our growth journey, let’s meet!
- Minimum of 1 year of professional work experience in a finance-related role,
- At least educated to a Bachelor level (preferably in Business Administration/Economics/Finance),
- General knowledge of accounting principles,
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality,
- Analytical mind, keen on working with tables and focusing into numerical details,
- Eager to learn, receive feedback, and develop themselves,
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication, and teamwork skills and resolving problems and thinking creatively,
- Good command of Turkish and English languages,
- Strong proficiency in Google Sheets and MS Office.
- Responsible for financial reporting, collection tracking, cash management, recruitment and administrative processes,
- Follow our financial system very closely and ensure that all budget records are accurately maintained,
- Support the finance team in developing and maintaining financial models, forecasting revenue and expenses, preparing budgets, and analyzing financial performance and preparing reports for management purpose,
- Take an active role in Teknokent, Tübitak, Ministry of Commerce, Kosgeb and other incentive application and operational processes,
- Coordinate the recruitment and other standard human resources processes,
- Prepare and follow up all kinds of agreements and official documents.
- We are working remotely.
- We suggest you take a look at our website at https://www.patika.dev/ before coming to the interview.
We are looking for a Chief of Staff who can help our executive team and co-founders with various projects.