Would you like to be a Solana Blockchain developer? 🚀 If yes, apply now! Community Gaming Solana & Rust Practicum is starting! 🎉 Attend this free program, learn the fundamentals of Web3 & Solana & Rust, and get the chance to join Community Gaming! 🥳
You're an ideal candidate if you;
- are interested in Web3 & Solana & Rust technologies,
- have graduated or will graduate until the end of 2022 September from Computer Science or Computer Engineering departments,
- want to work remotely,
- have fluency in English writing, reading, and speaking skills,,- have a background in Back-end technologies,
- have a background in Back-end technologies,
🔥 Evaluation Process:
1️⃣ You should join our Discord group using the link mentioned in the application form.
2️⃣ You should complete the assignment shared on the Discord group.
3️⃣ You should complete Web3 Fundamentals and Solana Fundamentals course until September 6, 2022.
🎉 Admission Process:
1️⃣ If you meet the application criteria, complete the courses and submit the assignment, you will be accepted to the practicum.
2️⃣ We will share the recruitment case with you on October 7, 2022.
3️⃣ You will be required to submit the case by October 14, 2022.
Değerlendirme sürecinde hangi adaylar önceliklendirilecek?
- Teknik testte yüksek puan alan adaylar
- Başvuru formundaki, sponsor şirkete, geçmiş tecrübeye dair sorulara özenli cevap veren adaylar
- Daha önceden en az 100 saat kodlama yapmış olan ve bootcamp ile ilgili konuda daha önceden kendisini geliştirmeye başlamış, somut örnekleri olan adaylar
- LinkedIn profili profesyonel hazırlanmış ve GitHub profillerinde projeleri olan adaylar
Not: Bootcamp alanında sektörde 2 yıldan fazla tecrübesi olan adaylar sınıfın ortalama seviyesinden çok yukarıda olduğu için eleniyor. Bu adayları doğrudan işe alım için sponsor şirkete yönlendirebiliyoruz.
Contact: We will contact you via the e-mail address provided on your application form. Don't forget to check your e-mail box regularly! (including your spam box)
Notes: You are expected to attend the Practicum with your personal computer. Candidates who successfully complete the phase one will start the Practicum.
Community Gaming is the all-in-one platform offering esports infrastructure to all key stakeholders in the industry. Through its seamless UX and highly scalable payment technology, the platform equips players, organizers, and game developers with the tools they need to simply create, facilitate, and participate in esports tournaments.
The platform pays out players their earnings immediately upon completion of their tournaments using smart contract payment technology. Players can earn money competing in tournaments, hosting their own events, the leaderboards and from the upcoming weekly Quest system.
Find out more here: communitygaming.io