TON is a fully decentralized blockchain designed by Telegram. It is holding exclusive hackathon preparation events in 13 countries, and one in Turkey! By participating in this exclusive 2-day event, receive support from TON and Patika teams to get ready for the hackathon and have the chance to win a prize pool of $250,000!
We’ll accept only 40 people for this exclusive event. Apply if you are:
- interested in building a project on TON blockchain,
- eager to work with a team to attend the TON Global Hackathon (Hack-a-TONx),
- already have an amazing experience in web2 or web3,
- already have familiarized yourself with the web3 world and have a great idea!
This 2-day event is to prepare and support you for the global Hack-a-TONx, which will last until the end of March 2023 and award winners with $250,000.
Fill out the application form completely. You can apply as a team or as an individual (if you don’t have a team, we’ll do our best to match you with an existing one).
The 2-day event will be all about
Değerlendirme sürecinde hangi adaylar önceliklendirilecek?
- Teknik testte yüksek puan alan adaylar
- Başvuru formundaki, sponsor şirkete, geçmiş tecrübeye dair sorulara özenli cevap veren adaylar
- Daha önceden en az 100 saat kodlama yapmış olan ve bootcamp ile ilgili konuda daha önceden kendisini geliştirmeye başlamış, somut örnekleri olan adaylar
- LinkedIn profili profesyonel hazırlanmış ve GitHub profillerinde projeleri olan adaylar
Not: Bootcamp alanında sektörde 2 yıldan fazla tecrübesi olan adaylar sınıfın ortalama seviyesinden çok yukarıda olduğu için eleniyor. Bu adayları doğrudan işe alım için sponsor şirkete yönlendirebiliyoruz.
This will be a 2-day event in Istanbul (location will be sent to selected participants).
18 February 2023 - Saturday
- Welcome and opening talks
- Event: Why to build on TON?
- FunC workshop
- Start: Building session!🔥
19 February 2023 - Sunday
- Keep Going: Building session!🔥
💻 We expect you to bring all the equipment you will need on your way to Hackhaton.
📩 We will contact you via the e-mail address you provided on your application form. Don't forget to check your inbox regularly!